We offer a wide variety of classes taught in a clean, comfortable environment by supportive, caring and knowledgeable teachers. Pilgrimage of the Heart is happy to now serve the San Diego community in two locations:
Address: 3287 Adams Avenue San Diego, CA 92116
Pilgrimage of the Heart in Normal Heights is located on 33rd Street and Adams Avenue.
1. Park on the Adams Ave. Bridge over the 805 – The bridge is marked by the purple star on the map below. We’ve taken an average between various researchers and have found it to be a 4-minute walk, tops! This is where you are most likely to find a spot. – The street is well-lit, with several open and friendly businesses to line your walk to and from the studio. These storefronts include Zarape and Triple CrownPub.
2. Park in the Neighborhood North of the Studio. – Look to park in the residential area on the same side as the Post Office (or opposite our studio).
3. Avoid Parking on Adams Ave. – There are too many people trying to go to all of the other businesses on this street. Parking in the neighborhoods a block or two away is a much easier goal to fulfill.
4. Bancroft and 33rd have Less Apartments, and Therefore, More Parking! – Looking for these streets first may grant you a quick parking spot, since there’s generally less residents. Avoiding popular streets like Fenton will make your time more efficient when looking for spots.
5. Walking is a great warm-up to get the blood flowing & muscles ready for yoga. – Planning for a 5 minute walk from your car to the studio is more than just a stress-saver, it’s also a great way to get your body ready for your practice!
6. Use your phone as a flashlight if street lights aren’t bright enough. – If you find a spot in the neighborhoods where the lighting isn’t so good, remember to use your phone’s flashlight to help you return safely to your car.
The best intersection to cross Adams Ave. by foot (and the closest to Pilgrimage of the Heart) is Adams and Felton. To cross Adams by car there are lights at the corners of Adams and 35th St.; Adams and Felton; and Adams and 32nd St.
Address: 3800 30th St. San Diego, CA 92104
Parking: There is plenty of street parking in the area of the North Park studio. There is also parking for 50 cents each half hour until 5pm in the Theatre Parking Structure just above the studio. It’s a simple elevator ride to the ground level where the studio is located. They do offer monthly, unlimited 24 hour parking for $30/month. (Check out the view from the rooftop 6th floor!) You can arrange monthly parking with the parking attendant at the booth.