Corporate Yoga with Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga
Support your employees’ health, wellness and productivity with Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga.
Our Yoga Studios offer high-quality yoga classes in two locations in San Diego. Our Online Studio classes can be taken from the comfort of your office, home or hotel room, anywhere you have a smart device and internet connection. Your employees can access 300+ instructional yoga videos from 5 minutes to 60 minutes that improve strength, flexibility, and balance as well as stress reduction.
The Corporate Yoga program includes:
- Free Yoga Class onsite at your location – One of our certified instructors will present a free 45-minute class with gentle yoga poses. No equipment (mat, etc.) is required, just a space to hold the class.
- An Online Studio monthly membership and special gifts for your employees – Call us for details!
- A discount on our 2-week studio membership – Call us for pricing. This is for any of your employees that would like to attend a “live” yoga class at one of our 2 studios, North Park or Normal Heights, for an introductory 2 week period.
Choose any or all of the above options.
As you know, your company’s success depends in part on the productivity of your employees.
Corporate Wellness studies indicate that companies with strong wellness program have
- lower rates of obesity.
- lower unplanned absence. *(1)
Wellness plans save employers money.
- Save $6 for every $1 spent on wellness programs
- Including $3.27 saved in medical costs
- $2.72 gains because of reduced absenteeism *(2)
Yoga makes a strong addition to any Health and Wellness program as it helps manage stress, increases productivity, improves focus and boosts happiness and morale, among a host of other benefits.
Contact us with any questions. We are happy to discuss which options may be right for you and your company.
Email: [email protected]
Thank you. We look forward to speaking with you.
– Your Team at Pilgrimage of the Heart Online
- (National Business Group on Health and Towers Watson).
- (Health Aff, February 2010).